The power of semplicity
NET@PRO changes the MES paradigmes: ease of use, easy configuration, user-customizable interface, use from any device via WEB. NET@PRO offers a fully customizable work environment. It can be easily and quickly configured directly by the user through drag&drop. NET@PRO is developed with web technology, it’s responsive and touchscreen so you can use it on any device.
MES NET@PRO supports complex workflows in the industry, automated data collection for high volume. It is being used in discrete, batch and continuous processes in manufacturing industries liked pharmaceuticals, plastics, metals, semiconductors, electronics, medical devices, automotive, food and beverage, aerospace and the list go on.
Using NET@PRO you can collect complete, correct and real time data
With NET@PRO data is collected completely and correctly without the need to fill-in work order’s documents at the end of the shift/day. Production progress statements are input by PC, tablet, smartphone and MESWatch and it making data analysis available in real time, always and everywhere.
The declarations collected in real time by single operators and /or teams are checked and processed online providing squared data for direct and indirect activities, good quantities, scraps, nor conform/suspended parts.
The work orders with basic data (routings and bill of materials) can be acquired directly by the ERP system or be input and manage directly in NET@PRO. The production plan and any information connected with the production process (orders, operations, materials, lots, drawings, quality checks, operating notes, etc.) are digitally dispatched to the shop floor: this way the operator has all the necessary, on demand, up-to-date information at the right time and in the right place.
From the input production data, the system records the progress production events allowing interactive, real-time monitoring of factory activity.
When production routings are not available or in case of prototypes production, NET@PRO is still able to collect from the shop floor the activities done with the relative times and quantities.
For those parts that need to be reworked/fixed, the system can generate operation/routings/sub-orders on-demand to collect properly the times and quantities of the fixing operations, keeping the link with the original work order.
MOVEMENTS, MATERIAL MANAGEMENT AND WIP
- The module allows a complete material handling and work order material requirements (picking, storing and between deposit transfers)
- WIP Management
- Between task Warehouses (work in progress materials)– Automatic between task warehouses progress from operation declarations
BILL OF MATERIALS
- Bill of materials graphical management
- “Where used”, copy, drag & drop functions
- Work Order Generation (at one or all levels of the BOM) with explosion of material requirements (taking into account the expected scrap percentage)
- Work teams management
- Declarations by the team leader with automatic event generation for all members of the group
- Entry/exit from the team with task progress configured request
- Keeping/not keeping a member in case of a pause/absence with possible automatic re-open of tasks not yet completed
- “Prototype” type orders management
- Time/quantities activities collection through the declaration of the work order header number and the type of activity carried out in the department chosen through a combo
- Automatic and configurable generation of the work order routing
- Complete support of the configured controls (states, quantities)
- Shifts and calendar management
- Automatic calculation of operator production times compared with the attendance hours per shift
- No balanced operator hours detection
- Manual and / or automatic balance
- Summary: Availability of structured pre-processed data for statistical use; Data aggregations per plant / period
- Standard routings management with graphical query/display tree
- Alternative routings/alternative operations management
- Routing variants: routings historical changes
- Family / analytical suspension reason management
- Possibility of recursive suspensions management
- New re-work order generation or queuing of suspended quantities to existing work orders
- Possibility to complete the re-work order autonomously
– Possibility of “return” in the original order of the material reworked
– generation of parallel tasks (eg. “counter” rework) with task sequence/quantity controls configured for the father-work-order
- Generation of cumulative rework tasks for single order, collecting all the rework times executed in the specific order
- Technical sheets can be assigned to: material, work order, task, machine, lot:
– definition and display of target values
– actual values actualization
WBS – JOB ORDER MANAGEMENT
- Multiple order groupings, objects, resources, materials, management for correct representation of complex structures and for job order/contract management