The power of semplicity
NET@PRO changes the MES paradigmes: ease of use, easy configuration, user-customizable interface, use from any device via WEB. NET@PRO offers a fully customizable work environment. It can be easily and quickly configured directly by the user through drag&drop. NET@PRO is developed with web technology, it’s responsive and touchscreen so you can use it on any device.
Using NET@PRO you can collect complete, correct and real time data
With NET@PRO data is collected completely and correctly without the need to fill-in work order’s documents at the end of the shift/day. Production progress statements are input by PC, tablet and smartphone using a web browser front-end making data analysis available in real time, always and everywhere.
The declarations collected in real time by single operators and /or teams are checked and processed online providing squared data for direct and indirect activities, good quantities, scraps, nor conform/suspended parts.
The work orders with basic data (routings and bill of materials) can be acquired directly by the ERP system or be input and manage directly in NET@PRO. The production plan and any information connected with the production process (orders, operations, materials, lots, drawings, quality checks, operating notes, etc.) are digitally dispatched to the shop floor: this way the operator has all the necessary, on demand, up-to-date information at the right time and in the right place.
From the input production data, the system records the progress production events allowing interactive, real-time monitoring of factory activity.
When production routings are not available or in case of prototypes production, NET@PRO is still able to collect from the shop floor the activities done with the relative times and quantities.
For those parts that need to be reworked/fixed, the system can generate operation/routings/sub-orders on-demand to collect properly the times and quantities of the fixing operations, keeping the link with the original work order.
MOVEMENTS, MATERIAL MANAGEMENT AND WIP
- The module allows a complete material handling and work order material requirements (picking, storing and between deposit transfers)
- WIP Management
- Between task Warehouses (work in progress materials)– Automatic between task warehouses progress from operation declarations
BILL OF MATERIALS
- Bill of materials graphical management
- “Where used”, copy, drag & drop functions
- Work Order Generation (at one or all levels of the BOM) with explosion of material requirements (taking into account the expected scrap percentage)
- Work teams management
- Declarations by the team leader with automatic event generation for all members of the group
- Entry/exit from the team with task progress configured request
- Keeping/not keeping a member in case of a pause/absence with possible automatic re-open of tasks not yet completed
- “Prototype” type orders management
- Time/quantities activities collection through the declaration of the work order header number and the type of activity carried out in the department chosen through a combo
- Automatic and configurable generation of the work order routing
- Complete support of the configured controls (states, quantities)
- Shifts and calendar management
- Automatic calculation of operator production times compared with the attendance hours per shift
- No balanced operator hours detection
- Manual and / or automatic balance
- Summary: Availability of structured pre-processed data for statistical use; Data aggregations per plant / period
- Standard routings management with graphical query/display tree
- Alternative routings/alternative operations management
- Routing variants: routings historical changes
- Family / analytical suspension reason management
- Possibility of recursive suspensions management
- New re-work order generation or queuing of suspended quantities to existing work orders
- Possibility to complete the re-work order autonomously
– Possibility of “return” in the original order of the material reworked
– generation of parallel tasks (eg. “counter” rework) with task sequence/quantity controls configured for the father-work-order
- Generation of cumulative rework tasks for single order, collecting all the rework times executed in the specific order
- Technical sheets can be assigned to: material, work order, task, machine, lot:
– definition and display of target values
– actual values actualization
WBS – JOB ORDER MANAGEMENT
- Multiple order groupings, objects, resources, materials, management for correct representation of complex structures and for job order/contract management