FDI (FIELD DATA INTEGRATOR), the simple solution to connect machines and plants
Integration with machines is becoming more and more a necessity because there is a growing awareness that a major part of production information is present in the machineries.
The FDI module allows Net@Pro to communicate with the different production devices to:
- Collect count information (from PLC)
- Monitor the machine status
- Configure devices (setup)
- Retrieve tracking information
The advantage of using this technology is of unlinking the different types of communication protocols to different machines and devices by bringing everything to the standard language of the TAGs. Where each TAG is the true and only atomic container of possible information deriving from the field.
BENEFITS OF INTEGRATION WITH MACHINES:
- Updated real-time status in terms of advancement, timing and costs, materials taken and used, actual position of material and wip
- Precise and reliable data without the risk of error
- Possibility to acquire process data automatically
- Interconnection with machines according to Industry 4.0 principle